Inside Sales Representative
If you are interested send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
300 Environmental Way, Seagoville, TX 75159
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for the sales counter at our main location and can handle a quick sales environment in spring and fall. Some of the responsibilities of the inside sales group are:
• Qualifying new customers, servicing existing customers, and making sales calls
• Maintain a working knowledge of the plant inventory
• Providing customers with product information, product photos, and product quotes
• Manage the entire order process from plant selection, order entry, to the scheduled delivery/pick up via emails, phones, and our online ordering system
• Assist the manager with various marketing functions such as local trade shows, informational brochures, and customer product training
• Work with team on inventory tracking, sales trends, crop management, and possible new products.
• Associate degree or Bachelor degree in Horticulture and/or related field preferred.
• 1-3 years of related work experience in the green industry
• Proficient with computers and technology, including Microsoft Office and smart devices
• Must display strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, and be able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
We offer competitive compensation, full time employment, paid holidays, paid vacation, and health insurance benefits.